Do You Know Eyelash Glue?
False eyelash glue is mainly used to glue false eyelashes, glue artificial eyelashes used to beautify the eyes, lengthen and thicken eyelashes, false eyelash glue is not only used in professional makeup, but also used in daily makeup.
The water content of false eyelash glue is black glue and white glue. Black glue can also be used as eyeliner, and white glue can only bond false eyelashes. False eyelash glue is quick-drying and strong, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and does not damage sensitive eye skin. The false eyelashes using false eyelash glue can be repeatedly pasted, and the glue on the false eyelashes can be removed when removing makeup.
1. Apply a little false eyelash glue to the edge of the false eyelashes, the ends will easily fall off, so the dosage should be slightly more.
2. Then apply a layer of false eyelash glue along your eyelashes, and curl the false eyelashes when the glue is fast drying.
3. Press the false eyelashes along the root of the eyelashes. Press the hand for about 10 seconds to knead the real and fake eyelashes.
4. Dip a cotton swab with makeup remover to clean the roots of eyelashes, remove false eyelashes, and remove eye makeup.
Note: the eyelashes at the corner of the eye accidentally fall off, you can use a toothpick, pick the false eyelash glue and apply it to the corner of the eye, and then press the eyelashes, and the eyelashes can be fixed after the false eyelash glue dries.
1. If false eyelash glue accidentally splashes on your eyes, you should seek medical advice immediately.
2. False eyelash glue is easy to solidify in cold weather.
3. Eyes are prone to allergies. If you have sensitive skin, you need to do an allergy test before using false eyelash glue.